Not Sure What To Do Next?
Free personal, private consultations with one of our counselors 24/7
Recovery Services and Programs
First and foremost, we believe that you, our guest, should be treated with dignity and respect. We also want to provide a comprehensive treatment program that encompasses all aspects of recovery. Our program is individualized, integrated and specialized to meet the needs of our guests, and in particular, to address the needs of those who are experiencing co-morbid mental health issues. Recovery at Holistix Treatment Centers utilizes a multidisciplinary and multidimensional approach. In other words, we incorporate a variety of evidence-based treatments which provide you with opportunities for the best possible treatment outcome. We focus our treatment on symptom reduction, as well as the development of healthy coping skills, in order for our guests to attain an independent life that is filled with purpose, health, hope and fulfilment. Holistix Treatment Centers also include evidence-based therapeutic practice and support of family members and loved ones, friends and the community at large.
Successful Goals For Lifelong Recovery
- To provide treatment interventions that are evidence-based, and aimed directly at crisis intervention as well as long-term stabilization and recovery.
- To help you recognize and understand the harmful consequences of maladaptive behaviors related to psychiatric disorders and chemical dependence.
- To assist in the development of new skills, re-development of responsibility, accountability, structure and discipline, through a program of psychosocial rehabilitation.
- To provide comprehensive assessments of the individual’s short and long term needs.
- To arrest chemical dependency, teach relapse prevention strategies and reduce the risk of relapse as a factor in precipitating crisis and the onset of psychiatric symptoms.
- To ameliorate the symptoms of any psychiatric disorder that may be present, and reduce them as factors in precipitating crisis and relapse.
- To provide case management services to link you to medical, psychiatric, legal, financial, vocational development and other community resources that will assist in restoring you to fuller functioning.
- To break unhealthy dependence (emotional, financial, etc.,) on families, significant others and the systems with which there is interaction.
- To help you become comfortable in accessing and utilizing a broad range of community supports to meet your physical and emotional needs.
- To provide comprehensive discharge planning, from the start of the treatment program, to ensure continuity of care, as well as a firm foundation of ongoing support.
According to Chris Prentiss, co-founder of the world-famous Passages Rehab Center in Malibu, Calif., and author of the new book, “The Alcoholism & Addiction Cure, A Holistic Approach To Total Recovery,” the current treatment methods are obsolete. Prentiss says that alcohol and drugs are not the problem.
“It will be clear to anyone who thinks about it,” he says, “that we are using drugs and alcohol to try and cope with lives that are not working. We use them to change the way we feel, to blur the images that haunt us, to deal with failure, broken hearts, growing up, stress, depression, trauma and all the other events that regularly befall all of us. Once the real reasons we are drinking and using addictive drugs are discovered and cured, our dependency disappears along with our cravings.”